1401 39th St.
About the training:
Become a successful advocate for prevention issues with this interactive, hands-on workshop.
You will learn:
- How you can make a difference with prevention in 2019
- How to become an effective advocate for what you’re passionate about
- How to build relationships with elected officials and their staff
- All about the legislative process, including connections to help
you track issues
- How to include youth leaders in advocacy and policy development
Who is it for?
- Youth interested in making a difference through advocacy and
policy change. Perfect for prevention clubs, government classes and
By youth for youth! Your workshop facilitators are nationally-trained youth who have experience working with decision-makers and government leaders.
register online: http://bit.ly/youthadvocate
Contact: Angela Johnson for more information 360-952-3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org