On Saturday, April 27: Take unused and expired prescription and over-the-counter medication for safe and FREE disposal to five Drug Take-Back Events in Clark county.
Prescription and over-the-counter medication including pills, liquids & inhalers will be accepted. Medications may remain in original containers and labels do not need to be removed. Medications not in original containers will be accepted too.
More info at: bit.ly/takeback2019
CLARK COUNTY EVENT LOCATIONS
1. PeaceHealth Southwest Urgent Care 33rd & Main (South Back
Lot), Vancouver * Accepting Sharps & syringes *
2. Kaiser Permanente Cascade Park 12607 SE Mill Plain Blvd.,
Vancouver * Accepting Sharps & syringes *
3. Battle Ground Police Department 507 SW 1st St., Battle Ground *
Not accepting Sharps or syringes *
4. Washougal Silver Star Search and Rescue 1220 A St.,
Washougal * Not accepting Sharps or syringes *
5. Cowlitz Public Safety Department 31501 NW 31st Ave., Ridgefield
(La Center Exit I-5, south of Ilani Casino) * Not accepting Sharps
or syringes *
LOCKS SAVE LIVES – Do you qualify for a free Lock Box?
The #1 reason youth misuse and abuse prescription drugs is ease of access. YOU can save a life by locking up your prescription medications. It’s easy…and important! FREE lock boxes to the first 200 qualified people at our PeaceHealth SW Urgent Care and Battle Ground Police Department locations on April 27. Take the Locks Save Lives Survey to see if you qualify for a FREE lock box at bit.ly/LocksSaveLives.